These authors contributed equally to this work.
Colorimetric Detection of Mercuric Ion (Hg2+) in Aqueous Media using DNA-Functionalized Gold Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 22, pages 4171–4174, May 25, 2007
How to Cite
Lee, J.-S., Han, M. and Mirkin, Chad A. (2007), Colorimetric Detection of Mercuric Ion (Hg2+) in Aqueous Media using DNA-Functionalized Gold Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem., 119: 4171–4174. doi: 10.1002/ange.200700269
C.A.M. acknowledges AFOSR, ARO, NSEC/NSF, and NIH for support of this research. C.A.M. is also grateful for a NIH Director's Pioneer Award.
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!