The facilities of the Materials and Process Simulation Center were supported by ONR-DURIP and ARO-DURIP. Additional support of the MSC was provided by MURI-ARO, MURI-ONR, DOE (ASC, FETL), NSF (NIRT), NIH, Boehringer-Ingelheim, Chevron, Dow-Corning, Intel, Nissan, and Pfizer. This research was partially supported by a grant from the DOE (DE-FG01-04ER04-20). Also, S.S.H. was partially supported by the Korean Research Foundation Grant funded by the Korean Government (MOEHRD) (KRF-2005-214-D00303). We thank Prof. Omar Yaghi (UCLA) for helpful comments.
Improved Designs of Metal–Organic Frameworks for Hydrogen Storage†
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 33, pages 6405–6408, August 20, 2007
How to Cite
Han, S., Deng, W.-Q. and Goddard, William A. (2007), Improved Designs of Metal–Organic Frameworks for Hydrogen Storage. Angew. Chem., 119: 6405–6408. doi: 10.1002/ange.200700303
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2007
- Korean Research Foundation. Grant Number: KRF-2005-214-D00303
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!