We thank Dr. J. Reibenspies for the crystallographic study. Support for this work was provided by the NIH (MH070040, GM076261), and the R. A. Welch Foundation. The TAMU/LBMS Laboratory headed by Dr S. Tichy provided mass spectrometric support (NSF, DBI-9970232).
Base Dependence in Copper-Catalyzed Huisgen Reactions: Efficient Formation of Bistriazoles†
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 20, pages 3723–3725, May 11, 2007
How to Cite
Angell, Y. and Burgess, K. (2007), Base Dependence in Copper-Catalyzed Huisgen Reactions: Efficient Formation of Bistriazoles. Angew. Chem., 119: 3723–3725. doi: 10.1002/ange.200700399
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2007
- NIH. Grant Numbers: MH070040, GM076261
- R. A. Welch Foundation
- NSF. Grant Number: DBI-9970232
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!