Financial support of this research by the University of New Mexico, ACS-PRF, and NIH-INBRE program (P20 RR016480) is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Dr. E. N. Duesler for X-ray analysis.
Synthesis of Highly Functionalized Chiral Cyclopentanes by Catalytic Enantio- and Diastereoselective Double Michael Addition Reactions†
Article first published online: 12 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 20, pages 3806–3808, May 11, 2007
How to Cite
Zu, L., Li, H., Xie, H., Wang, J., Jiang, W., Tang, Y. and Wang, W. (2007), Synthesis of Highly Functionalized Chiral Cyclopentanes by Catalytic Enantio- and Diastereoselective Double Michael Addition Reactions. Angew. Chem., 119: 3806–3808. doi: 10.1002/ange.200700485
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2007
- University of New Mexico
- NIH-INBRE. Grant Number: P20 RR016480
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!