This work was financially supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (SFB 625), EU project NAIMO (NMP4-CT-2004-500355), and the Max Planck Society through the program ENERCHEM. We also gratefully acknowledge Dr. J. Wu for his help in the synthetic work; M. Yang and Dr. W. Pisula for helpful discussion; B. Müller for the dynamic light scattering measurement; Dr. C. G. Clark, Jr. for his help in preparing this manuscript. PAHs=polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons.
Self-Assembly of Positively Charged Discotic PAHs: From Nanofibers to Nanotubes†
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 28, pages 5513–5516, July 9, 2007
How to Cite
Wu, D., Zhi, L., Bodwell, Graham J., Cui, G., Tsao, N. and Müllen, K. (2007), Self-Assembly of Positively Charged Discotic PAHs: From Nanofibers to Nanotubes. Angew. Chem., 119: 5513–5516. doi: 10.1002/ange.200700515
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2007
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- EU. Grant Number: NMP4-CT-2004-500355
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!