This work was supported by the NSFC (China) (National Basic Research 973 Program, grant no. 2006CB806200), the Education Committee of Shanghai, and the Scientific Committee of Shanghai. W.H.Z. thanks the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET).
A Fluorophore Capable of Crossword Puzzles and Logic Memory†
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 29, pages 5645–5649, July 16, 2007
How to Cite
Guo, Z., Zhu, W., Shen, L. and Tian, H. (2007), A Fluorophore Capable of Crossword Puzzles and Logic Memory. Angew. Chem., 119: 5645–5649. doi: 10.1002/ange.200700526
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2007
- NSFC (China). Grant Number: 2006CB806200
- Education Committee of Shanghai,
- Scientific Committee of Shanghai
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET)
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2001/2007/z700526_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.