We thank the EPRSC (S.Z.Z., D.W.T., F.S., and S.R.P.), the CVCP (Universities UK), and the University of Strathclyde (M.M.) for funding, the EPRSC National Mass Spectrometry Service Centre, Swansea for mass spectra, and Dr. K. Daasbjerg for helpful discussions.
The Generation of Aryl Anions by Double Electron Transfer to Aryl Iodides from a Neutral Ground-State Organic Super-Electron Donor†
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 27, pages 5270–5275, July 2, 2007
How to Cite
Murphy, John A., Zhou, S.-z., Thomson, Douglas W., Schoenebeck, F., Mahesh, M., Park, Stuart R., Tuttle, T. and Berlouis, Leonard E. A. (2007), The Generation of Aryl Anions by Double Electron Transfer to Aryl Iodides from a Neutral Ground-State Organic Super-Electron Donor. Angew. Chem., 119: 5270–5275. doi: 10.1002/ange.200700554
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2007
- CVCP (Universities UK)
- University of Strathclyde
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!