Support of this work by a starter grant from Peking University and the grant from the National Sciences of Foundation of China (No. 20542001, 20521202, 20672006) is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Professor Qinghua Fan at ICCAS for compounds 1 c, 1 d, and 1 e.
Suzuki–Miyaura Coupling Reaction by PdII-Catalyzed Aromatic CH Bond Activation Directed by an N-Alkyl Acetamino Group†
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 29, pages 5650–5654, July 16, 2007
How to Cite
Shi, Z., Li, B., Wan, X., Cheng, J., Fang, Z., Cao, B., Qin, C. and Wang, Y. (2007), Suzuki–Miyaura Coupling Reaction by PdII-Catalyzed Aromatic CH Bond Activation Directed by an N-Alkyl Acetamino Group. Angew. Chem., 119: 5650–5654. doi: 10.1002/ange.200700590
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2007
- Peking University
- National Sciences of Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20542001, 20521202, 20672006
Vol. 119, Issue 41, 7874, Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!