This work was generously supported by the NIGMS CMLD initiative (P50 GM067041). We thank Professors Scott Schaus (Boston University) and Jinquan Yu (Brandeis University) for helpful discussions, Dr. Paul Ralifo (Boston University) for assistance with NMR structure elucidation, CEM Corporation (Matthews, NC) for assistance with microwave instrumentation, and Symyx Technologies, Inc. (Santa Clara, CA) for assistance with chemical reaction planning software.
Nucleophilic Addition to N-Phosphinylimines by Rare-Earth-Metal Triflate/Trifluoroacetic Anhydride Activation†
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 39, pages 7614–7616, October 1, 2007
How to Cite
Ong, Winnie W., Beeler, Aaron B., Kesavan, S., Panek, James S. and Porco, John A. (2007), Nucleophilic Addition to N-Phosphinylimines by Rare-Earth-Metal Triflate/Trifluoroacetic Anhydride Activation. Angew. Chem., 119: 7614–7616. doi: 10.1002/ange.200700694
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2007
- NIGMS CMLD initiative. Grant Number: P50 GM067041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!