We express our gratitude to Kazuhiko Seki, Kaname Kanai, and Tamotsu Inabe for their fruitful input. This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan.
Electrochromism and Stable n-Type Doping of Highly Oriented Thin Films of Tetrakis(thiadiazole)porphyrazine†
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 29, pages 5628–5632, July 16, 2007
How to Cite
Miyoshi, Y., Kubo, M., Fujinawa, T., Suzuki, Y., Yoshikawa, H. and Awaga, K. (2007), Electrochromism and Stable n-Type Doping of Highly Oriented Thin Films of Tetrakis(thiadiazole)porphyrazine. Angew. Chem., 119: 5628–5632. doi: 10.1002/ange.200700702
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2007
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!