M.M. is a Firmenich Assistant Professor of Chemistry and a Beckman Young Investigator. We thank Dr. P. Mueller for assistance with the X-ray analysis of (+)-1. We thank Professor M. J. Lear of the National University of Singapore for a helpful discussion which concerned a challenging decarboxylation step. We acknowledge generous financial support by the Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, and Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceutical Inc.
Concise Total Synthesis of (−)-Calycanthine, (+)-Chimonanthine, and (+)-Folicanthine†
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 20, pages 3799–3802, May 11, 2007
How to Cite
Movassaghi, M. and Schmidt, Michael A. (2007), Concise Total Synthesis of (−)-Calycanthine, (+)-Chimonanthine, and (+)-Folicanthine. Angew. Chem., 119: 3799–3802. doi: 10.1002/ange.200700705
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2007
- Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceutical Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!