The financial support of the Schweizerischer Nationalfonds and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is gratefully acknowledged.
Enhancing Activity and Controlling Stereoselectivity in a Designed PLP-Dependent Aldolase†
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 24, pages 4552–4554, June 11, 2007
How to Cite
Toscano, Miguel D., Müller, Manuel M. and Hilvert, D. (2007), Enhancing Activity and Controlling Stereoselectivity in a Designed PLP-Dependent Aldolase. Angew. Chem., 119: 4552–4554. doi: 10.1002/ange.200700710
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2007
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!