This work was conducted under the aegis of the Broad Institute Center for Methodology and Library Development (CMLD, NIGMS P50 GM069721). The HOXA13 small molecule screen was supported by a grant from the Shriners Hospital for Children (H.S.S.). The project has been funded in part with Federal funds from the NCI's Initiative for Chemical Genetics, NIH under Contract No. N01-CO-12400. The content of this publication does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Department of Health and Human Service, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government. The authors thank Prof. Stuart Schreiber (Harvard University, Broad Institute, and Howard Hughes Medical Institute) for insightful discussions.
Synthesis of Diverse Lactam Carboxamides Leading to the Discovery of a New Transcription-Factor Inhibitor†
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 28, pages 5448–5451, July 9, 2007
How to Cite
Ng, P., Tang, Y., Knosp, Wendy M., Stadler, H. Scott. and Shaw, Jared T. (2007), Synthesis of Diverse Lactam Carboxamides Leading to the Discovery of a New Transcription-Factor Inhibitor. Angew. Chem., 119: 5448–5451. doi: 10.1002/ange.200700762
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2007
- Broad Institute Center for Methodology and Library Development (CMLD. Grant Number: NIGMS P50 GM069721
- Shriners Hospital for Children
- NCI's Initiative for Chemical Genetics
- NIH. Grant Number: N01-CO-12400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!