This research was supported by the Real-Time Molecular Imaging Project of MOST and Intramural Research Program of the KIST and by a grant to the Advanced Medical Technology Cluster for Diagnosis and Prediction at Kyungpook National University, awarded by MOCIE.
Protein-Phosphorylation-Responsive Polymeric Nanoparticles for Imaging Protein Kinase Activities in Single Living Cells†
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 30, pages 5881–5884, July 23, 2007
How to Cite
Kim, J.-H., Lee, S., Park, K., Nam, H., Jang, S., Youn, I., Kim, K., Jeon, H., Park, R.-W., Kim, I.-S., Choi, K. and Kwon, I. (2007), Protein-Phosphorylation-Responsive Polymeric Nanoparticles for Imaging Protein Kinase Activities in Single Living Cells. Angew. Chem., 119: 5881–5884. doi: 10.1002/ange.200700767
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!