This research was supported financially by the MEC (Spain) and FEDER (EU) under the projects MAT2003-07806-C01 and MAT2006-13571-CO2-01, as well as by the Ramón y Cajal program (R.G.), the FPU program (E.C.), and the Gobierno de Aragón.
Roof-Shaped Pyrazaboles as a Structural Motif for Bent-Core Liquid Crystals†
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 27, pages 5267–5269, July 2, 2007
How to Cite
Cavero, E., Lydon, Donocadh P., Uriel, S., de la Fuente, M. Rosario., Serrano, J. and Giménez, R. (2007), Roof-Shaped Pyrazaboles as a Structural Motif for Bent-Core Liquid Crystals. Angew. Chem., 119: 5267–5269. doi: 10.1002/ange.200700820
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2007
- MEC (Spain)
- FEDER (EU). Grant Numbers: MAT2003-07806-C01, MAT2006-13571-CO2-01
- Ramón y Cajal
- FPU program
- Gobierno de Aragón
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!