This work was funded by the German Research Foundation (priority program 1165 “Nanowires and Nanotubes”, STE 1127/6-2) and by the Volkswagen Foundation (thematic impetus: “Interplay between Molecular Conformations and Biological Function”, Az. I/80 780). Additional support by the German Ministry of Education and Research (project no. FKZ 03N8701 and FKZ 03X5507) and the NSFC (no. 10334030), as well as technical help from S. Grimm and K. Sklarek, is gratefully acknowledged.
Formation of Titania/Silica Hybrid Nanowires Containing Linear Mesocage Arrays by Evaporation-Induced Block-Copolymer Self-Assembly and Atomic Layer Deposition†
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 36, pages 6953–6956, September 10, 2007
How to Cite
Chen, X., Knez, M., Berger, A., Nielsch, K., Gösele, U. and Steinhart, M. (2007), Formation of Titania/Silica Hybrid Nanowires Containing Linear Mesocage Arrays by Evaporation-Induced Block-Copolymer Self-Assembly and Atomic Layer Deposition. Angew. Chem., 119: 6953–6956. doi: 10.1002/ange.200700923
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2007
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: STE 1127/6-2
- Volkswagen Foundation. Grant Number: Az. I/80 780
- German Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Numbers: FKZ 03N8701, FKZ 03X5507
- NSFC. Grant Number: 10334030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!