This work was supported by the PRESTO program, JST, and Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) (No. 18350047), JSPS. A.O. thanks JSPS for a fellowship. We thank Prof. K. Toyada and Dr. Y. Shinozuka for the help in ICP analysis.
Monocoordinating, Compact Phosphane Immobilized on Silica Surface: Application to Rhodium-Catalyzed Hydrosilylation of Hindered Ketones†
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 28, pages 5477–5479, July 9, 2007
How to Cite
Hamasaka, G., Ochida, A., Hara, K. and Sawamura, M. (2007), Monocoordinating, Compact Phosphane Immobilized on Silica Surface: Application to Rhodium-Catalyzed Hydrosilylation of Hindered Ketones. Angew. Chem., 119: 5477–5479. doi: 10.1002/ange.200700947
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2007
- PRESTO program
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B). Grant Number: 18350047
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!