XAFS measurements were performed at KEK-IMSS-PF with the approval of the PF-PAC (No. 2005G209).
Selective Formation of a Coordinatively Unsaturated Metal Complex at a Surface: A SiO2-Immobilized, Three-Coordinate Ruthenium Catalyst for Alkene Epoxidation†
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 38, pages 7358–7361, September 24, 2007
How to Cite
Tada, M., Coquet, R., Yoshida, J., Kinoshita, M. and Iwasawa, Y. (2007), Selective Formation of a Coordinatively Unsaturated Metal Complex at a Surface: A SiO2-Immobilized, Three-Coordinate Ruthenium Catalyst for Alkene Epoxidation. Angew. Chem., 119: 7358–7361. doi: 10.1002/ange.200700980
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!