This work was supported by MEC-MYCT (CTQ2005-623). X.V. thanks the DURSI for “Distinció per a la Promoció de la Recerca Universitaria”. J.S. thanks the DURSI and Universitat de Barcelona for a fellowship.
N-Phosphino Sulfinamide Ligands: An Efficient Manner To Combine Sulfur Chirality and Phosphorus Coordination Behavior†
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 26, pages 5108–5111, June 25, 2007
How to Cite
Solà, J., Revés, M., Riera, A. and Verdaguer, X. (2007), N-Phosphino Sulfinamide Ligands: An Efficient Manner To Combine Sulfur Chirality and Phosphorus Coordination Behavior. Angew. Chem., 119: 5108–5111. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701040
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2007
- MEC. Grant Number: CTQ2005-623
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!