This work was supported by Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (No. 14078206, “Reaction Control of Dynamic Complexes”, and No. 18065005, “Chemistry of Concerto Catalysis”) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan and by CREST of JST (Japan Science and Technology Agency).
Isolation of a Cubane-Type Metal Sulfido Cluster with a Molecular Nitrogen Ligand†
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 28, pages 5527–5530, July 9, 2007
How to Cite
Mori, H., Seino, H., Hidai, M. and Mizobe, Y. (2007), Isolation of a Cubane-Type Metal Sulfido Cluster with a Molecular Nitrogen Ligand. Angew. Chem., 119: 5527–5530. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701044
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2007
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan. Grant Numbers: 14078206, 18065005
- Japan Science and Technology Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!