Y.I. thanks the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) for the Research Fellowship for Young Scientists. This work was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for the 21st Century COE Program, Nanotechnology Support Project, Next Generation Super Computing Project, and Scientific Research on Priority Area from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan and a grant from the Kurata Memorial Hitachi Science and Technology Foundation.
Experimental and Theoretical Studies of the Scandium Carbide Endohedral Metallofullerene Sc2C2@C82 and Its Carbene Derivative†
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 29, pages 5658–5660, July 16, 2007
How to Cite
Iiduka, Y., Wakahara, T., Nakajima, K., Nakahodo, T., Tsuchiya, T., Maeda, Y., Akasaka, T., Yoza, K., Liu, Michael T. H., Mizorogi, N. and Nagase, S. (2007), Experimental and Theoretical Studies of the Scandium Carbide Endohedral Metallofullerene Sc2C2@C82 and Its Carbene Derivative. Angew. Chem., 119: 5658–5660. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701049
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2007
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
- Kurata Memorial Hitachi Science and Technology Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!