We thank EPSRC, King's College London, and University of Birmingham for funding (DTA studentship to E.J.W.). R.S.G. thanks EPSRC for the award of an Advanced Research Fellowship (2005–2010). We additionally thank Dr. Andreas E. Goeta (Durham University) for X-ray crystallography, Dr. Neil Spencer (University of Birmingham) for NMR experiments, and Graham Burns (University of Birmingham) for HPLC analysis.
Formal Synthesis of (−)-Aphanorphine Using Sequential Photomediated Radical Reactions of Dithiocarbamates†
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 28, pages 5473–5476, July 9, 2007
How to Cite
Grainger, Richard S. and Welsh, Emma J. (2007), Formal Synthesis of (−)-Aphanorphine Using Sequential Photomediated Radical Reactions of Dithiocarbamates. Angew. Chem., 119: 5473–5476. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701055
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2007
- King's College London
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!