This work was supported by the Korea Research Foundation (KRF-D00422) and the National Core Research Center Program from MOST/KOSEF (R15–2006-022-01001-0). I.K. thanks the LG Yonam Foundation for sabbatical support and the Center for Ultramicrochemical Process Systems. C.A.B. thanks the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research for its support.
A Facile Preparative Method for Aggregation-Free Gold Nanoparticles Using Poly(styrene-block-cysteine)†
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 30, pages 5822–5825, July 23, 2007
How to Cite
Abraham, S., Kim, I. and Batt, Carl A. (2007), A Facile Preparative Method for Aggregation-Free Gold Nanoparticles Using Poly(styrene-block-cysteine). Angew. Chem., 119: 5822–5825. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701060
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2007
- Korea Research Foundation. Grant Number: KRF-D00422
- MOST/KOSEF. Grant Number: R15–2006-022-01001-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!