This research was supported financially through a Grant-in-Aid on Priority Areas, a Grant-in Aid for the Encouragement of Young Scientists (B), and Special Project Funding for Basic Science. Binap=2,2′-bis(diphenylphosphanyl)-1,1′-binaphthyl, Tf=trifluoromethanesulfonyl.
Asymmetric Fluorination of α-Aryl Acetic Acid Derivatives with the Catalytic System NiCl2–Binap/R3SiOTf/2,6-Lutidine†
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 28, pages 5531–5535, July 9, 2007
How to Cite
Suzuki, T., Hamashima, Y. and Sodeoka, M. (2007), Asymmetric Fluorination of α-Aryl Acetic Acid Derivatives with the Catalytic System NiCl2–Binap/R3SiOTf/2,6-Lutidine. Angew. Chem., 119: 5531–5535. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701071
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2007
- Grant-in-Aid on Priority Areas
- Grant-in Aid for the Encouragement of Young Scientists (B)
- Special Project Funding for Basic Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!