This work was funded by the Department of Energy under Grant No. DE-FG02-88ER13937 (G.W.F.). Equipment support provided by the National Science Foundation under grant CHE-03-52582 (G.W.F.). We acknowledge financial support from the Nanoscale Science and Engineering Initiative of the National Science Foundation under NSF Award Number CHE-0117752 and by the New York State Office of Science, Technology, and Academic Research (NYSTAR). We acknowledge support from the Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, US D.O.E. (DE-FG02-01ER15264). C.N. thanks the Alfred P. Sloan Fellowship Program (2004). We thank the MRSEC Program of the National Science Foundation under Award Number DMR-0213574 and by the New York State Office of Science, Technology and Academic Research (NYSTAR) for financial support for MLS and the shared instrument facility. We acknowledge research support from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada. M.S. acknowledges the receipt of an NSERC postdoctoral scholarship.
Forming Aromatic Hemispheres on Transition-Metal Surfaces†
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 41, pages 8037–8041, October 15, 2007
How to Cite
Rim, K., Siaj, M., Xiao, S., Myers, M., Carpentier, Vincent D., Liu, L., Su, C., Steigerwald, Michael L., Hybertsen, Mark S., McBreen, Peter H., Flynn, George W. and Nuckolls, C. (2007), Forming Aromatic Hemispheres on Transition-Metal Surfaces. Angew. Chem., 119: 8037–8041. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701117
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2007
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-88ER13937
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-03-52582
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0117752
- New York State Office of Science, Technology, and Academic Research (NYSTAR)
- Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, US D.O.E.. Grant Number: DE-FG02-01ER15264
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0213574
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!