This work was supported by an NIH grant (GM-50730), and an NSERC postdoctoral fellowship (T.S.). SSRL operations are funded by the DOE, Office of Basic Energy Services. We thank Prof. E. I. Solomon for the use of EPR and UV/Vis/NIR instruments, P. Verma and Dr. S. Gorelsky for helpful DFT discussions, and Prof. R. Mukherjee for X-ray analysis.
The Geometric and Electronic Structure of a One-Electron-Oxidized Nickel(II) Bis(salicylidene)diamine Complex†
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 27, pages 5290–5293, July 2, 2007
How to Cite
Storr, T., Wasinger, Erik C., Pratt, Russell C. and Stack, T. Daniel P. (2007), The Geometric and Electronic Structure of a One-Electron-Oxidized Nickel(II) Bis(salicylidene)diamine Complex. Angew. Chem., 119: 5290–5293. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701194
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2007
- NIH. Grant Number: GM-50730
- DOE, Office of Basic Energy Services
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!