Spanish MEC is kindly acknowledged for a “Ramón y Cajal” contract (Z. Freixa), project CTQ2005-03416/BQU and Consolider Ingenio 2010 (Grant N CSD2006_0003). Dr. Cristina Jiménez, Josep Maria López, Dr. Jonathan Barr, Susana Delgado and Enrique Cequier are acknowledged for technical support.
Catalysis by Design: Wide-Bite-Angle Diphosphines by Assembly of Ditopic Ligands for Selective Rhodium-Catalyzed Hydroformylation†
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 38, pages 7385–7388, September 24, 2007
How to Cite
Rivillo, D., Gulyás, H., Benet-Buchholz, J., Escudero-Adán, Eduardo C., Freixa, Z. and van Leeuwen, Piet W. N. M. (2007), Catalysis by Design: Wide-Bite-Angle Diphosphines by Assembly of Ditopic Ligands for Selective Rhodium-Catalyzed Hydroformylation. Angew. Chem., 119: 7385–7388. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701255
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2007
- Spanish MEC. Grant Numbers: CTQ2005-03416/BQU, CSD2006_0003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!