This work was supported by the Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology (CREST) program of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST) and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports and Technology of Japan. We are grateful to Ms. M. Kotani (JST) for her help with the experimental work.
A One-Pot Synthesis of Primary Amides from Aldoximes or Aldehydes in Water in the Presence of a Supported Rhodium Catalyst†
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 27, pages 5294–5297, July 2, 2007
How to Cite
Fujiwara, H., Ogasawara, Y., Yamaguchi, K. and Mizuno, N. (2007), A One-Pot Synthesis of Primary Amides from Aldoximes or Aldehydes in Water in the Presence of a Supported Rhodium Catalyst. Angew. Chem., 119: 5294–5297. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701273
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2007
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!