Support by the Chemical Sciences, Geo Sciences, Bio Sciences Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Office of Science US Department of Energy under grant number DE-FG02-03ER15479 is gratefully acknowledged. We also thank Dr. Cindy Yin for the synthesis of bulk H5AlW and H6CoW samples.
Catalytic Consequences of Composition in Polyoxometalate Clusters with Keggin Structure†
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 41, pages 8010–8014, October 15, 2007
How to Cite
Macht, J., Janik, Michael J., Neurock, M. and Iglesia, E. (2007), Catalytic Consequences of Composition in Polyoxometalate Clusters with Keggin Structure. Angew. Chem., 119: 8010–8014. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701292
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2007
- Chemical Sciences, Geo Sciences, Bio Sciences Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Office of Science US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-03ER15479
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!