This work was supported by the Office of Naval Research (Dr. Mark Spector, Program Manager) and the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (Dr. Joan Fuller, Dr. Hugh DeLong, Program Managers). The authors acknowledge the Georgia Tech FIB2 Center established under NSF funding.
Thin, Conformal, and Continuous SnO2 Coatings on Three-Dimensional Biosilica Templates through Hydroxy-Group Amplification and Layer-By-Layer Alkoxide Deposition†
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 30, pages 5826–5829, July 23, 2007
How to Cite
Weatherspoon, Michael R., Dickerson, Matthew B., Wang, G., Cai, Y., Shian, S., Jones, Simon C., Marder, Seth R. and Sandhage, Kenneth H. (2007), Thin, Conformal, and Continuous SnO2 Coatings on Three-Dimensional Biosilica Templates through Hydroxy-Group Amplification and Layer-By-Layer Alkoxide Deposition. Angew. Chem., 119: 5826–5829. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701297
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2007
- Office of Naval Research
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!