We thank the NSERC (Canada) for financial support and for a scholarship to C.A.W., and the Government of Canada for a Canada Research Chair to R.J.P.
A Coordination Polymer of Gold(I) with Heterotactic Architecture and a Comparison of the Structures of Isotactic, Syndiotactic, and Heterotactic Isomers†
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 24, pages 4545–4547, June 11, 2007
How to Cite
Wheaton, Craig A. and Puddephatt, Richard J. (2007), A Coordination Polymer of Gold(I) with Heterotactic Architecture and a Comparison of the Structures of Isotactic, Syndiotactic, and Heterotactic Isomers. Angew. Chem., 119: 4545–4547. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701325
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2007
- NSERC (Canada)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!