This research was supported financially by the National Science Foundation of China (20673087, 20473062, 20423002) and the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (2004CB719902). Z.C. acknowledges the financial support of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation during his stay at the Max-Planck-Institut für Kohlenforschung. We thank Dr. D. Wang and Dr. H. Lin for helpful discussions.
Deprotonation Mechanism of NH4+ in the Escherichia coli Ammonium Transporter AmtB: Insight from QM and QM/MM Calculations†
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 36, pages 6935–6939, September 10, 2007
How to Cite
Cao, Z., Mo, Y. and Thiel, W. (2007), Deprotonation Mechanism of NH4+ in the Escherichia coli Ammonium Transporter AmtB: Insight from QM and QM/MM Calculations. Angew. Chem., 119: 6935–6939. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701348
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2007
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20673087, 20473062, 20423002
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2004CB719902
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2001/2007/z701348_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.