Financial support from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (grant Ma 1012/20-1) and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Frank Lay (Institute of Organic Chemistry) for important model studies. We also thank the research group of Stefan Berger, University of Leipzig, for measuring the HRMS spectra. We also thank Paul Schuler (Institute of Organic Chemistry) for measuring several NMR spectra (600 MHz) of cruentaren A. Skilful assistance by Marcellino Calá and Vaidotas Navickas (Institute of Organic Chemistry) is also acknowledged. A graduate fellowship for V.V.V. from the state Baden-Württemberg (LGFG) is gratefully acknowledged.
Total Synthesis of Cruentaren A†
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 27, pages 5301–5303, July 2, 2007
How to Cite
Vintonyak, Viktor V. and Maier, Martin E. (2007), Total Synthesis of Cruentaren A. Angew. Chem., 119: 5301–5303. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701423
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2007
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Ma 1012/20-1
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!