H.R.S. acknowledges financial support from the Martin Fellowship. We thank the MIT MicroChemical Systems Technology Center for support, Michael Cerrata for suggesting the model chemistry, the staff of the MIT Microsystems Technology Laboratories for assistance with microfabrication, and the staff at the Department of Chemistry Instrumentation Facility for assistance with analysis. NMR analysis was possible in part by NSF award numbers CHE-9808061 and DBI-9729592.
Multistep Continuous-Flow Microchemical Synthesis Involving Multiple Reactions and Separations†
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 30, pages 5806–5810, July 23, 2007
How to Cite
Sahoo, Hemantkumar R., Kralj, Jason G. and Jensen, Klavs F. (2007), Multistep Continuous-Flow Microchemical Synthesis Involving Multiple Reactions and Separations. Angew. Chem., 119: 5806–5810. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701434
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2007
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE-9808061, DBI-9729592
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!