This work was financially supported by the European Commission Project NAIMO (NMP4-CT-2004-500355). The authors thank Dr. P. Cameron for the help with the CV and DPV measurements, A. Mavrinskiy for the help with the ESR measurements, and Dr. Christopher G. Clark for useful discussions. M.T. is grateful to the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for a research fellowship.
Annularly Fused Hexapyrrolohexaazacoronenes: An Extended π System with Multiple Interior Nitrogen Atoms Displays Stable Oxidation States†
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 29, pages 5620–5623, July 16, 2007
How to Cite
Takase, M., Enkelmann, V., Sebastiani, D., Baumgarten, M. and Müllen, K. (2007), Annularly Fused Hexapyrrolohexaazacoronenes: An Extended π System with Multiple Interior Nitrogen Atoms Displays Stable Oxidation States. Angew. Chem., 119: 5620–5623. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701452
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2007
- European Commission Project NAIMO. Grant Number: NMP4-CT-2004-500355
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!