This work was financially supported by the Petroleum Research Foundation, administered by the American Chemical Society (ACS-PRF grant number 42751-AC10), and in part by the MRSEC program of the NSF (DMR-0212302), which supports the University of Minnesota Characterization Facility. The authors thank Rick A. Knurr for elemental analysis and Dr. Joysurya Basu for assistance with Z-contrast imaging and elemental mapping.
Disassembly and Self-Reassembly in Periodic Nanostructures: A Face-Centered-to-Simple-Cubic Transformation†
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 35, pages 6786–6789, September 3, 2007
How to Cite
Li, F., Delo, Sarah A. and Stein, A. (2007), Disassembly and Self-Reassembly in Periodic Nanostructures: A Face-Centered-to-Simple-Cubic Transformation. Angew. Chem., 119: 6786–6789. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701553
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2007
- Petroleum Research Foundation. Grant Number: 42751-AC10
- MRSEC program of the NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0212302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!