Financial support from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research and Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada is acknowledged.
Real-Time Observation of a Molecular Reaction Mechanism of Aqueous 5-Halo-2′-deoxyuridines under UV/Ionizing Radiation†
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 33, pages 6432–6436, August 20, 2007
How to Cite
Wang, C.-R. and Lu, Q.-B. (2007), Real-Time Observation of a Molecular Reaction Mechanism of Aqueous 5-Halo-2′-deoxyuridines under UV/Ionizing Radiation. Angew. Chem., 119: 6432–6436. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701559
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2007
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!