The authors thank R. Mountain, C. Gonzalez, D. Chandler, K. Rosso, and E. Bylaska for helpful discussions. This research was supported by National Science Foundation grant CHE-0431425. E.A.A.J. acknowledges funding through an NRC-NIST Fellowship.
Water Dissociation in the Presence of Metal Ions†
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 41, pages 7999–8001, October 15, 2007
How to Cite
Coskuner, O., Jarvis, Emily A. A. and Allison, Thomas C. (2007), Water Dissociation in the Presence of Metal Ions. Angew. Chem., 119: 7999–8001. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701617
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0431425
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!