Responsible for cold-spray-ionization mass spectrometry.
Amplified Chiral Transformation through Helical Assembly†
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 34, pages 6596–6600, August 27, 2007
How to Cite
Toyofuku, K., Alam, Md. Akhtarul., Tsuda, A., Fujita, N., Sakamoto, S., Yamaguchi, K. and Aida, T. (2007), Amplified Chiral Transformation through Helical Assembly. Angew. Chem., 119: 6596–6600. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701668
The present work was sponsored by a Grants in Aid for Scientific Research (No. 17350044) and Encouragement of Young Scientists (No. 18750113) from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture, Japan. M.A.A. thanks the JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship for Foreign Researchers.
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2007
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture, Japan. Grant Numbers: 17350044, 18750113
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!