This work was partly supported by a Grants-in-Aid (A) for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan (no. 19205006; A.O.), and the Star Faculty Program of the Ministry of Education and Human Resources, Korea (D.K.). S.S. acknowledges the Research Fellowships of the JSPS for Young Scientists. D.K. acknowledges a fellowship from the BK 21 Program from the Ministry of Education and Human Resources Development.
Extrusion of Boron(III) Subporphyrin from meso-Heptakis(pentafluorophenyl)heptaphyrin upon Cooperative CuII and BIII Metalation†
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 29, pages 5687–5689, July 16, 2007
How to Cite
Saito, S., Kim, K., Yoon, Z., Kim, D. and Osuka, A. (2007), Extrusion of Boron(III) Subporphyrin from meso-Heptakis(pentafluorophenyl)heptaphyrin upon Cooperative CuII and BIII Metalation. Angew. Chem., 119: 5687–5689. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701682
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2007
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan. Grant Number: 19205006
- Star Faculty Program of the Ministry of Education and Human Resources, Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!