This work was partially supported by the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong (HKU2/05C, 604905, 600504), and HKUST (EHIA). B.X. thanks Dr. P. L. Ho for his suggestions in revising the manuscript.
Intracellular Hydrogelation of Small Molecules Inhibits Bacterial Growth†
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 43, pages 8364–8367, November 5, 2007
How to Cite
Yang, Z., Liang, G., Guo, Z., Guo, Z. and Xu, B. (2007), Intracellular Hydrogelation of Small Molecules Inhibits Bacterial Growth. Angew. Chem., 119: 8364–8367. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701697
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2007
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Numbers: HKU2/05C, 604905, 600504
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!