We are grateful for the financial support of the “100 Talents” program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20601027, 20574073, and 20421101), the National Basic Research Program of China (No.2006CB806200), and the Major Research Plan of China (No. 2006CB932100).
Continuous Fluorometric Assays for Acetylcholinesterase Activity and Inhibition with Conjugated Polyelectrolytes†
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 41, pages 8028–8032, October 15, 2007
How to Cite
Feng, F., Tang, Y., Wang, S., Li, Y. and Zhu, D. (2007), Continuous Fluorometric Assays for Acetylcholinesterase Activity and Inhibition with Conjugated Polyelectrolytes. Angew. Chem., 119: 8028–8032. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701724
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2007
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20601027, 20574073, 20421101
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2006CB806200
- Major Research Plan of China. Grant Number: 2006CB932100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!