We thank Bruker AXS K.K. for providing generous access to the Bruker Smart Apex II CCD-based X-ray diffractometer. We also acknowledge Dr. Hiroshi Ito (JST) for his help with the X-ray single-crystal analysis.
Enantioselective Synthesis of Complementary Double-Helical Molecules that Catalyze Asymmetric Reactions†
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 31, pages 5989–5992, August 3, 2007
How to Cite
Hasegawa, T., Furusho, Y., Katagiri, H. and Yashima, E. (2007), Enantioselective Synthesis of Complementary Double-Helical Molecules that Catalyze Asymmetric Reactions. Angew. Chem., 119: 5989–5992. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701735
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!