This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant no.: 20605019) and the University of Science and Technology of China (a start-up fund). The authors want to thank the referees for their useful suggestions to improve this work.
Grafting Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes with Highly Hybridizable DNA Sequences: Potential Building Blocks for DNA-Programmed Material Assembly†
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 39, pages 7625–7628, October 1, 2007
How to Cite
Li, Y., Han, X. and Deng, Z. (2007), Grafting Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes with Highly Hybridizable DNA Sequences: Potential Building Blocks for DNA-Programmed Material Assembly. Angew. Chem., 119: 7625–7628. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701748
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20605019
- University of Science and Technology of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!