This research was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (No. 18810009) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan, and by a Grant for 21st Century COE Program “Human-Friendly Materials Based on Chemistry” from MEXT. The authors express their appreciation to Dr. A. Hirano for preparation of the TRITC-Mb, and to Dr. D. Y. Furgeson for helpful comments on the preparation of the manuscript. PEG: polyethylene glycol.
Encapsulation of Myoglobin in PEGylated Polyion Complex Vesicles Made from a Pair of Oppositely Charged Block Ionomers: A Physiologically Available Oxygen Carrier†
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 32, pages 6197–6200, August 13, 2007
How to Cite
Kishimura, A., Koide, A., Osada, K., Yamasaki, Y. and Kataoka, K. (2007), Encapsulation of Myoglobin in PEGylated Polyion Complex Vesicles Made from a Pair of Oppositely Charged Block Ionomers: A Physiologically Available Oxygen Carrier. Angew. Chem., 119: 6197–6200. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701776
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2007
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 18810009
- Grant for 21st Century COE Program “Human-Friendly Materials Based on Chemistry” from MEXT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!