We are grateful to the Scientific Research Starting Foundation of the Renmin University of China (to Z.L.) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant no. 20602038). We also thank the Canada Research Chair (Tier I) foundation (to C.J.L.), and Prof. Zhenfeng Xi (Peking University) for helpful discussions and the supply of chemicals and instruments.
FeCl2-Catalyzed Selective CC Bond Formation by Oxidative Activation of a Benzylic CH Bond†
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 34, pages 6625–6627, August 27, 2007
How to Cite
Li, Z., Cao, L. and Li, C.-J. (2007), FeCl2-Catalyzed Selective CC Bond Formation by Oxidative Activation of a Benzylic CH Bond. Angew. Chem., 119: 6625–6627. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701782
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2007
- Scientific Research Starting Foundation of the Renmin University of China
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20602038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!