We acknowledge financial support from the European Community's “Marie-Curie Actions” under contract MRTN-CT-2004-504052 [POLYFILM] and from the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (GR/R74383/01). We thank Liliane Léger and Costantino Creton for invaluable discussions.
Controlling Network–Brush Interactions to Achieve Switchable Adhesion†
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 34, pages 6580–6583, August 27, 2007
How to Cite
La Spina, R., Tomlinson, M., Ruiz-Pérez, L., Chiche, A., Langridge, S. and Geoghegan, M. (2007), Controlling Network–Brush Interactions to Achieve Switchable Adhesion. Angew. Chem., 119: 6580–6583. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701796
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2007
- European Community's “Marie-Curie Actions”. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2004-504052
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council. Grant Number: GR/R74383/01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!