Financial support of this work by the Fundación Ramón Areces and the DGI, as well as an FPU predoctoral fellowship for P.M. is gratefully acknowledged.
N-Tosylhydrazones as Reagents for Cross-Coupling Reactions: A Route to Polysubstituted Olefins†
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 29, pages 5683–5686, July 16, 2007
How to Cite
Barluenga, J., Moriel, P., Valdés, C. and Aznar, F. (2007), N-Tosylhydrazones as Reagents for Cross-Coupling Reactions: A Route to Polysubstituted Olefins. Angew. Chem., 119: 5683–5686. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701815
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2007
- Fundación Ramón Areces
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!