This work was supported by the Carolina Center for Cancer Nanotechnology Excellence and grants from the NIH (to M.N.Y.) and the Burroughs Wellcome Foundation (Interface Career Award).
Rapid Patterning of Cells and Cell Co-Cultures on Surfaces with Spatial and Temporal Control through Centrifugation†
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 39, pages 7581–7583, October 1, 2007
How to Cite
Barrett, Devin G. and Yousaf, Muhammad N. (2007), Rapid Patterning of Cells and Cell Co-Cultures on Surfaces with Spatial and Temporal Control through Centrifugation. Angew. Chem., 119: 7581–7583. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701841
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2007
- Carolina Center for Cancer Nanotechnology Excellence
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!