We thank GluMetrics, Inc. and the UC BioStar Industry-University Cooperative Research program (grant bio04-10458) for financial support. We thank Dr. S. Gamsey, L. Hirayama, B. Vilozny, and J. Gardina for the synthesis of the BBVs and the ETOX Laboratory (UCSC) for providing the fluorescence plate reader. We thank A. Buryak (École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, EPFL) for helpful discussions on the LDA.
A Fluorescent Sensor Array for Saccharides Based on Boronic Acid Appended Bipyridinium Salts†
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 34, pages 6577–6579, August 27, 2007
How to Cite
Schiller, A., Wessling, Ritchie A. and Singaram, B. (2007), A Fluorescent Sensor Array for Saccharides Based on Boronic Acid Appended Bipyridinium Salts. Angew. Chem., 119: 6577–6579. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701888
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2007
- GluMetrics, Inc.
- UC BioStar Industry-University Cooperative Research program. Grant Number: bio04-10458
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!